Before a physician can begin receiving insurance reimbursements, the physician must be credentialed.
Lloyds Solutions offers complete and affordable provider credentialing services
Before a physician can begin receiving insurance reimbursements, the physician must be credentialed. This process requires the billing physician to be properly, and officially, linked with insurance carriers and government agencies like Medicare and Medicaid. Just like obtaining professional licenses, getting credentialed is essential to running a smooth, profitable practice. Credentialing is labor intensive, and requires comprehensive documentation covering a physician’s education, experience, and professional activity since the physician graduated from Medical School. For all new or relocated physicians in any specialty nationwide, Lloyds Solutions affords complete and affordable physician credentialing services. We take care of the endless paperwork, so that you can spend your time treating patients.
Our credentialing experts at Lloyds will process and file documents for: Government Enrollments, Health Plans Credentialing, State Applications, CAQH, License Renewals and Primary Source Verification. During the process, we will:
- Complete all initial, and re-credentialing applications
- Mail/transmit application to third party payers and/or affiliations
- Follow-up with payer/affiliation to ensure receipt of application
- Maintain consistent communication through the credentialing process with payers/affiliations
- Report to clients for each entity at client-determined intervals
- Confirm participation/privileges to clients
- Prepare contracting documents for scanning and Long-term electronic storage.
- Prepare, maintain and monitor Managed Care Summaries that Provide Effective dates, Fee Schedule details and Group affiliation
- Maintain your documents such as medical license, DEA, malpractice insurance, etc. and alert you prior to documents expiring
- Maintain and Update specific Provider information directly with carriers at frequent intervals or when requested
- Resolve enrollment issues and track Managed Care contracts
- Validate information provided by Payers
- Prepare paper CMS 855 & other Managed Care applications for all Payers
- Manage your CAQH file and keep all information up to date
- Manage your NPI file(s) and keep all information up to date
- Track your CME history and let you know when your credits expire
- Process all re-credentialing applications during your subscription period